According to the handbook of setting Clear URL
it says to put "AllowOverride All" in .htaccess.
However, I got "500 server internal error".
========================================
Mistake:
Note: If you have Drupal in a subdirectory (not your webroot), you need to uncomment the rewritebase option in your .htaccess file (the one provided with Drupal).
# Modify the RewriteBase if you are using Drupal in a subdirectory or in a
# VirtualDocumentRoot and the rewrite rules are not working properly.
# For example if your site is at http://example.com/drupal uncomment and
# modify the following line:
# RewriteBase /drupal
I found that "AllowOverride All" is the default value. My web site mainly has problem because I use SUBDOMAIN. After I change to the orginal location in URL, there is no problem to use clearn URL.
========================================
The Subdomain module currently only supports 5.x. So I tried to install more powerful module: Domain Access.
No comments:
Post a Comment